St. Patrick's Day is this weekend, and whether or not you plan to dress like a leprechaun or go on an Irish pub crawl - the green-themed holiday is a great excuse to load up on your veggies! In honor of the occasion, I've rounded up 6 of my favorite green recipes - perfect for hosting a healthy St. Patty's Day feast!
[CLICK BELOW] To view full post
SNEAKY SPINACH SHAMROCK CRACKERS [V] [VV] via Oh She Glows
-Serve with Edamame Hummus or guacamole
EDAMAME HUMMUS [V] [VV] [GF] via Pip & Ebby
- Serve with Sneaky Spinach Shamrock crackers, cucumbers and/or celery.
- Garnish with 4 whole edamame in the shape of a 4 leaf clover, or – if you have flat leave parsley lying around – stick that on top
BROCCOLI RAAB AND GREEN GARLIC QUICHE [V] via Rural Intelligence
- Delicious served at brunch or dinner!
GREENS & QUINOA PIE [V] [GF] via Vegetarian Times
- Chicory is the same as curly endive. If you can’t find it, dandelion or another bitter green should work well as a substitute.
PARMESEAN SPINACH CAKES [V] [GF] via Eating Well
- These are great dipped in a little hot sauce too!
SUPER HEALTHY GREEN SOUP [VV] [V] [GF] via Green of Quinoa
Happy, healthy St Patty's Day!