#metoo, #timesup, why is Hollywood wearing black? If you know what these things mean, congratulations; you’re up on what’s up. If not, you may want to do some googling. It’s been a while since the feminist movement has seen such attention (like...since the 70’s) but spurred by Hillary's loss and Trump’s win last year, women everywhere are getting activated. Causes like reproductive rights, domestic violence, equal pay and sexual harassment are just a few reasons to flaunt your female power in honor of International Women’s Day this year.
For 18 more, check out the adorable girl-powered goodies linked here!
SHOP THE POST
- Clare V Beaded Le Freak Crossbody $315
- Style Club LA Femme Tee $39
- Bulletin We Stay Woke Pin $10
- Kali Organic Tampon Box Set $20
- Feminist Apparel Not Your Babe Sweatshirt $44
- Boudoir Photo Shoot with Tutti - Inquire for Pricing
- Teen Vogue x UO Change Agent Hoodie $49
- Junk Food Girl’s Rule Tee $34
- Etsy Empower Women Crop Top $24
- Urban Outfitters Feminist Notepad $8
- Teen Vogue x UO Essentials Tote $16
- Style Club GIRLS Sweatshirt $58
- Bulletin Think Outside of my Box Tote $20
- Cynthia Rowley x Lingua Franca Dream Big Beret $125
- Lily Menstrual Cup $39
- Feminist Apparel Empowered Women Sweatshirt $45
- Rebecca Minkoff Feminin Sweatshirt SALE $44
- Bando Strong Female Lead Tee $38
“No matter where you go, there you are…” My secret to always feeling at home within myself is Kundalini. Yes, it’s weird, but yes, it works!
From the best beauty refreshers, to the supplements I can’t leave home without - check out my 15 favorite helpers to get through a long flight.
4th of July falls on a Wednesday this year. Awkward. Here are a few fun ideas to celebrate that don’t take more than a regular 2 day weekend, or even just one day off to enjoy!
My Swedish Mama taught me the magic of the Summer Solstice early on. Today I still celebrate the longest day of the year no matter where in the world I happen to be. Check out a few of my modern rituals!
If I could take a magic wand and make my clients see themselves the way that the world sees them, I’d be a millionaire. Until then, I use my other superpower; styling, to accentuate the positives and minimize the negatives of each and every perfectly imperfect body that I meet.
Here are a few of my trade secrets for feeling great in your summer body.
If you swing both ways like I do, then you’ll love these California / New York inspired goodies. For the bicoastal babe in all of us!
I asked one of my dearest girlfriends, Elizabeth Minett to spill the beans on how she makes Motherhood seem so...natural. She and her baby, Lyon, are so in sync that anyone would be hard pressed to know her baby whispering secrets...
Happy Mother’s Day from these 6 Insta-mommies with serious style cred. From pregnancy through childhood, being a mother has never looked better!
Los Angeles is made for healthy dining alfresco. These 3 restaurants, all notable for their gorgeous gardens, offer as much green on your plate as around the room.
If you love Reformation as much as I do, check out these 10 indie brands that, like Ref, offer serious style AND sustainability cred. Because Earth Day is every day.